€5 excl VAT per each report run.
Does your website meet privacy and data protection regulatory compliance requirements? If you’re not sure, use this tool. Our Website Evidence Collector runs a report to check the code and cookies you have on your website. Our team has developed this user-friendly interface of the Website Evidence Collector tool, as created and endorsed by the European Data Protection Supervisor. Once you have purchased this product which adds credits to run, all you need to do is pop your website URL into the tool on this page and it will generate a report with the information you need to determine the privacy and data protection status of your website.
How can I determine if my website is GDPR and e-Privacy compliant?
To explain a bit more about what the Website Evidence Collector does, please see this site. We have extracted relevant information here.
What does the Website Evidence Collector tool do?
The tool collects evidence of personal data processing, such as cookies, or requests to third parties. The collection parameters are configured ahead of the inspection and then collection is carried out automatically. The collected evidence is presented to you in PDF format. This evidence allows you as the website Data Controller, data protection officer or end user to understand better which information is transferred and stored during a visit of a website, i.e. the consecutive loading of a number of web pages without giving consent or logging in.
How does the Website Evidence Collector tool work?
You may need to provide this information to your website host or security manager to allow the tool to run effectively. All processing occurs on our servers. What is described below does not happen on your computer or your server. At the end of the process, you will be provided with a PDF report, made available for to you to download. The tool starts Chromium, i.e. a stripped down open source version of the Chrome browser, with a new user profile and loads all web pages included in the visit one after another with no further user interaction. During the visit, the tool collects, amongst others:
- Web page screenshots
- A list with HTTP links from the entry web page, categorised by:
- Internal link (same website),
- External link, and
- Link to social networks and collaboration services
- List of visited web pages
- Information stored in HTML5 local storage (including the responsible web page and component causing processing)
- All cookies in the browser profile (including the responsible web page and component causing processing)
- The HTTP traffic between the browser and the Internet as HAR file, in particular
- List of requests identified by EasyPrivacy filter list to cause behaviour tracking (including the responsible web page)
- List of requested first- and third-party hosts
- All messages exchanged via Web Sockets (alternative transmission method to HTTP requests)
Why do you charge for this product?
Our Website Evidence Collector runs a report to check the code and cookies you have on your website. Our team has developed this user-friendly interface of the Website Evidence Collector tool, as created and endorsed by the European Data Protection Supervisor. The original Website Evidence Collector tool has not been modified in any way and we ensure we update as the original source code is updated. We’ve made it simple for you to run the Website Evidence Collector, without too much of a fuss. By purchasing this version of the Website Evidence Collector tool, you enjoy the benefits of an interface that makes this important data compliance check, easy to use.