Webinar: GDPR for Hands On Business Owners
June 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Are you a hands on business owner who wants to get on top of GDPR requirements for your business? Join me on this training webinar. There is no need to register. You can join in your browser anonymously.
We will have a look at the following topics together:
- Where is the personal data that I use?
- Do I take care of the personal data that I use?
- What policies and notices do I need?
- Do I need to get consent before I use somebody’s data?
- If I process children’s data, do I need to take extra care?
- What do I do if somebody wants a copy of their data?
- What do I do if I’m hacked?
I will answer Q&A as we go along and the slides will be made available to attendees through chat or broadcast at the end of the session.
Join us on Microsoft Teams at https://bit.ly/GDPRBiz20 on the 23rd June 2020 at 14:00 (IST).
No registration is necessary but don’t forget to download your calendar reminder!