Building the right compliance solution for your organisation begins here. Make your selection from our customisable compliance solutions, and let’s chat about your needs.
In an emergency, our team is available to you whenever you need. Simply call us and we’ll get started on fixing the crisis that’s ruined your day. If you find yourself going round in circles on a project, we’ll help you generate and finalise compliance documentation, provide strategic support on a per-project basis, or supply on-site training to help your team better ensure compliance and mitigate operational risk.
Evelyn is a team lead responsible for ensuring data protection and privacy by design is implemented in all team projects. Evelyn deals with customers looking for proof of compliance. Evelyn is also responsible for dealing with data subjects exercising rights and managing incidents and data breaches. Evelyn doesn’t have the support of a Data Protection Officer. We support Evelyn.
No matter the scope of your support requirements, the ProPrivacy team conducts a brief audit of the project in the context of your organisational processes and contractual documentation, thereafter compiling a comprehensive gap analysis report and roadmap highlighting urgent action. The ProPrivacy team then actions agreed upon items and generates a set of recommendations for your organisation to implement that remedy any further concerns.
- Pro1: The Pro1 package caters for small organisations, encompassing 1 to 3 departments, and usually takes up to 5 working days to complete.
- Pro2: The Pro2 package includes on-site training where required, and can cater for organisations that encompass up to 5 departments, or 50 employees.
- Pro3: The Pro3 package includes on-site training where required, and can cater for organisations that encompass more than 5 departments, or more than 50 employees. As a longer-term project undertaking, the Pro3 package will include a comprehensive audit and analysis for each department within your organisation, and take up to a quarter of a financial year to complete, per 3 departments.
Our Compliance Programme, incorporating Serity, gives you the reassurance that your organisation is right on track when it comes to regulatory and compliance requirements. This is a long-term compliance commitment, aiming for maturity, with on-site support and guidance provided to your organisation and team.
Meet the Acme Compliance Team
Acme is a preeminent supplier of data processor services. Acme deals with endless customer requests for data processing agreements and proof of compliance. The Acme Compliance Team fills in endless vendor questionnaires. The Acme Compliance Team thinks that they might be okay compliance-wise and does have some proof of compliance on file. The Acme Board has been asked to approve a request for a vendor audit. The Acme Board also wants to cut down on queries and form-filling. The Acme Compliance Teams is told to benchmark their data protection compliance status, assess the maturity of the Acme compliance programme and produce a standardised set of documentation for the audit and other customers. We help the Acme Compliance Team build and action this programme.
The ProPrivacy team works with your team, to benchmark your organisation’s practices, processes and documentation using Serity with the aim of assessing, enhancing and improving your organisation’s current compliance maturity level. Whilst assessing, the ProPrivacy team will conduct Q&A-based training sessions for your internal teams. Using appropriate technologies and forecasting techniques, the ProPrivacy team then generates a report, including risk mitigation strategy, with recommendations towards how your organisation can ensure better compliance maturity in the future.
- CoPro1: The CoPro1 package caters for small organisations, encompassing 1 to 3 departments, and usually takes up to 7 working days to complete.
- CoPro2: The CoPro2 package includes documented data protection impact assessments where required, and can cater for organisations that encompass up to 5 departments, or 50 employees or organisations that act as data processors with a large customer base.
- CoPro3: The ProPrivacy team becomes a direct extension of your operational team with CoPro3. Moreover, the ProPrivacy team then assists with implementation, providing quarterly status reports to your team. The CoPro3 package includes a complimentary subscription to Bizoneo, a customisable GRC compliance management software solution. Offering one-stop compliance, data protection, and data processing software, Bizoneo is an effective, and essential tool for ensuring your organisation’s legal, regulatory, and framework-fixed compliance. The CoPro3 package caters for organisations encompassing up to 12 departments and/or 50 or more employees.
Do you think you’re up to date and ready for anything? We’ll tell you the truth. For a once-off compliance audit, get in touch with our team. Our compliance audit process not only picks out the problems, but offers you a full listing of recommendations and action points too. We make it simple to start taking the right steps towards ensuring your company stays on the right side of the law.
Siobhán is a compliance manager responsible for overseeing and assessing the compliance programme in her organisation. Siobhán has to stand over her assessment of the organisation’s compliance status and assure customers of this. Siobhán feels that she lacks impartiality and needs an outside assessment done to determine the adequacy of the compliance team’s efforts and to identify gaps they might have missed. Siobhán calls us for an audit.
We provide compliance audit services that measure against an industry registered, or legislatory, framework, to see how your organisational operations match up. By working towards ensuring your organisation’s operations are compliant, legally robust, and future-proofed, ProPrivacy helps you ensure your organisation’s success. The ProPrivacy team works with your compliance team to assess your compliance strategy, approach, and implementation. Combining comprehensive audits with support services, the ProPrivacy Team compiles, and helps your organisation implement, a full compliance strategy, complete with milestones and objectives. All packages include workshop-based, per-department audits of your compliance programme resulting in a benchmarked, risk-ranked gap analysis and remediation roadmap.
- Comp1: This package can take up to 8 weeks to complete, and encompasses organisations with 1 to 3 departments and/or 10 employees.
- Comp2: This package can take up to 14 weeks to complete, and encompasses organisations with 3 to 5 departments and up to 49 employees.
- Comp3: This package can cater for organisations that encompass more than 5 departments, or more than 50 employees. As a longer-term project undertaking, the Comp3 package will take up to a quarter of a financial year to complete, per 3 to 5 departments.
The ProPrivacy Process
To initiate your organisation’s compliance solution with ProPrivacy, simply select the package you’d prefer and we’ll be in touch to confirm your customisations. We’ll chat through your needs, eliminate the headaches, and send you a project proposal that responds to your requirements. Once you’re ready to go, we’ll roll out our full compliance solution for you, backed by appropriate, effective technologies and support services. Bonus: we keep you updated with regular progress reports, so you don’t need to worry about this organisational process anymore. We run our projects on MS365 using SharePoint, Teams, Planner, and Projects.
Bizoneo is a GRC management solution for all size organisations, compliance managers and DPOs.
A customisable GRC management software solution, Bizoneo is one of the technologies used and implemented by the ProPrivacy team. Offering one-stop compliance, data protection, and data processing software, Bizoneo is an effective, and essential tool for ensuring your organisation’s legal, regulatory, and framework-fixed compliance.